Synthesia is a UK-based startup on a mission to give content creators superpowers using generative AI technology.
We are a team of researchers and entrepreneurs from UCL, Stanford, TUM and Cambridge creating a platform for synthetic media that will bring entirely new capabilities to video production and the media industries. The company is funded by top tier venture capitalists from the UK and US.
We are looking for an amazing marketer to help us bring an entirely new category of technology to life. Initially the focus will be on bringing our first product, ENACT, to market but the role will continually evolve as the Synthesia platforms expands.
You will be in charge of attracting site traffic and generating leads. The ideal profile is a talented content creator who will write and produce various types of downloadable content and blog regularly, to expand our company’s digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
You are a self-starter and feel confident owning the content creation end-to-end. Experience in tools such as Photoshop, Facebook Ads Manager, Premiere, Webflow and similar tools is a plus but not a requirement.
- Create 2–4 free resources each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, templates, etc.).
- Blog on an ongoing basis to support and promote Synthesia and to attract site visitors through search, social media/ads, and email subscribers.
- Set up and monitor ad campaigns through self-service tools on social media platforms.
- Collaborate with designers, product marketers, sales professionals, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content.
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
- Excellent in written communication and bold creative thinking. Growth hacking mindset highly valued.
- Past experience in marketing and producing content, particularly video, for the web preferred.
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
- Proficiency in marketing automation and blogging software in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers.
- Bonus skills: bi-lingual.